For generations, the Sorting Hat has placed first-year witches and wizards into one of the four Hogwarts houses: Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, and Hufflepuff. Get an up-close look at how the Sorting Hat was imagined, designed, and brought to life for the Harry Potter films. Readers will learn how the filmmakers crafted the Hat's unique appearance, how Harry, Ron, and Hermione were Sorted into Gryffindor their first year, and how Fawkes brought the Hat to Harry's aid during Harry's battle with the Basilisk in the Chamber of Secrets.
Finally, build your own Sorting Hat with the included do-it-yourself wood model, and paint it any way you like! Includes: Laser-cut FSC-certified wood sheet with easy-to-assemble pieces, step-by-step instructions, and coloring and crafting ideas.
* Fans of all ages can build their own model of Hogwarts' Sorting Hat with easy-to-follow instructions and sturdy materials, no glue or tools required
* The visually stunning companion book takes readers behind the scenes of the Harry Potter films with rare concept art and filmmaking secrets from the Warner Bros. archive
* Made from wood rather than metal or plastic, this model can be colored or painted in countless ways
* IncrediBuildsTM are made from eco-friendly, FSC-certified wood
* 1x 32-page book, 1x instruction sheet