This hands-on construction kit brings engineering and physics to life as it demonstrates the power of air pressure at work.
+ Build a small but powerful robot that walks up windows and other smooth, flat surfaces
+ Learn about air pressure and suction cups
+ Third-generation wall-walking technology with advanced suction-cup design
- Build a gravity-defying robotic bug that can climb smooth surfaces!
- Conduct simple physics experiments with air pressure and suction.
- Durable, easy-to-assemble plastic building system.
- Compact design is fun and functional
- An eight-panel, full-color manual guides model building with step-by-step illustrated instructions and assembly and troubleshooting videos are available online.