StarCube Cosmos is a space themed transforming geometric puzzle that transforms from one cube to another exposing all of the planets in the solar system. It then transforms into 2 separate cubes. Each cube will then transform into stars. One gold and one with images of distant galaxies. Watch the planets and triangle sections move as it transforms from one shape to the next. How many planets can you find?
- Cube perpetually transforms showing all of the planets in our solar system.
- Single cube splits into 2 with each cube showing different images of planets
- One cube transforms to a gold star that replicates the sun.
- The other cube transforms to a star covered in distant galaxies.
- Makes a great executive gift or desk toy.
- Children can learn about our solar system from playing with this unique toy.
- Ages 8+